Camden Market Cookies Policy
Welcome to the Camden Market Cookies Policy, which sets out details of the cookies that Camden Market Management Company Limited (“Camden Market” or “we”) or third parties use on the hawleywharf.com and websites (the “Sites”)
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows a website or a third-party to recognize you in order to make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies allow us to improve our Sites.
The cookies that are used on our Sites fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They are solely used to authenticate each user of the Sites each time the correct username and password combination are used to log in to the Sites. We use both short term cookies (which expire after you close your browser window) and long term cookies (which remain on your computer for a set period of time). These allow you to be authenticated on the Sites.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Performance / Analytics Cookies: We use performance/analytics cookies to analyse how the Sites are accessed, used, or are performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Sites. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- better understand how our Sites are used so that we can improve how we present our content;
- test different design ideas for particular pages;
- collect information about users of our Sites such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
- determine the number of unique users of the Sites;
- improve the Sites by measuring any errors that occur; and
- conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Sites.
Cookies set in the past
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookies to collect any further information.
Date last updated: 23/11/2018